Terms And Conditions Of Registry | Sent With Love
- Sent with Love endeavours to make your gift registry as seamless as possible. We trust you will love the freedom of being able to choose any item you can dream of, to add to your gift registry.
About the Website
- www.sentwithlove.com.au provides couples/registry creators with the opportunity to create a gift registry allowing them to create gift items of their choosing. Guests of the couple/registry creators view the gift registry via a unique log in and password. The guests may either pay money towards the various items or ‘reserve’ an item off the registry. By reserving a gift item, the guest is choosing to not pay into the couple/registry creators gift registry fund with Sent with Love, rather they are choosing to make their own arrangements to pay for and purchase the gift item.
- If you do not agree with the Terms and Conditions then please do not use the website. By signing up, accessing or using the website, you are agreeing to our Terms and Conditions.
- Sent with Love reserves the right to make changes to the Terms and Conditions at any time, and without notice.
- As a gift registry guest, you acknowledge and agree that when you purchase an item from the couple/creator gift registry, you are not actually purchasing the gift item, rather, you are paying into the gift registry fund for the equivalent value of the item purchased. The gift registry couple/creator will receive the monetary funds for use at their sole discretion.
- The website, trademarks, trade names, logos, and service marks of Sent with Love are owned by Sent with Love. Use of Sent with Love without written consent in in prohibited.
Signing up to create a gift registry
- To create a gift registry, you will be required to provide true and accurate personal information such as:
- your full name
- your email address
- your mailing address
- your telephone number
- your bank details (where applicable)
- Once you have created your gift registry registration you are agreeing to be bound by our Terms and Conditions.
- We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to restrict, suspend, or terminate this Agreement and your access to all or any part of the website, at any time and for any reason without prior notice or liability. You may terminate your account at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We reserve the right to change, suspend, or discontinue all or any part of the website at any time without prior notice or liability.
- By signing up you agree to protect your password used to create your gift registry account.
- You agree to notify Sent with Love of any unauthorised activity of your gift registry account as soon as you are aware of such a breach.
- You will not use the website sentwithlove.com.au for any illegal and/or unauthorised use.
- When creating your gift registry registration, you must notify a date for which you choose to close your gift registry. This is the date that your registry will be no longer accessible for your guests to view and/or make purchases from.
- When creating your gift registry registration, you must notify a date for which you choose to have your gift registry funds transferred to your nominated account via either PayPal or Bank Transfer.
Fees and Charges
- You acknowledge that the Sent with Love fee will be deducted from your gift registry fund at the date of your funds transfer nominated by you.
- The Sent with Love gift registry fee is $139 (AUS/US/EUR/CAD/NZ)/£90 (GBP) per gift registry. This fee is deducted from the couple/creator’s gift registry fund. Therefore at the close of your gift registry, if your gift registry fund balance is $0, Sent with Love will not charge you a fee. If your gift registry balance is less thank the Sent with Love gift registry fee, we will deduct the gift registry balance as your registry fee.
- Sent with Love do not charge guests a fee for using the gift registry of a couple/creator. Guests are only charged the merchant transaction fee of 2.7% for all credit card purchases. This fee is the ‘at cost’ fee charged for using a merchant service and is passed on to the guest. Guests are charged the PayPal transaction fee of 3.7% for all PayPal transactions. If guests prefer to avoid this fee, they may pay for an item via bank transfer to Sent with Love.
- There is no fee to transfer gift registry funds to the couple/creator via bank transfer. If PayPal is the chosen method for the transfer of gift registry funds, the PayPal transaction fee is of no charge for all Australian PayPal transfers. A PayPal transaction fee of 3.7% will be charged for PayPal transfers to non-Australian PayPal accounts.
Thank You Postcards
- Thank You Postcards are charged at a fee of $2.25 (AUS/US/EUR/CAD/NZ)/£1.50 (GBP) per postcard addressed to Australian addresses, and $4.00 (AUS/US/EUR/CAD/NZ)/£2.70 (GBP) per postcard addressed to non-Australian addresses.
- Postcards are ordered via the gift registry postcard link on the couple/creator’s gift registry. The delivery date is 5 business days for Australian delivery addresses and 7-10 business days for non-Australian delivery addresses.
- Couple’s/creators of a gift registry may decide to postpone their gift registry. They may do this by updating the gift registry close date from the ‘Set up your Registry’ link on the Your Registry Detail’s’ page.
- If a couple/creator of a gift registry chooses to cancel their gift registry, there is no charge if the gift registry fund balance is $0. If there is a balance greater than $0, the couple are required to pay Sent with Love the gift registry fee of $139 via bank transfer, credit card, or PayPal. Payment is required within 7 business days of the request to cancel the gift registry.
- Sent with Love will close the couple/creator’s gift registry at the date they nominate. If the couple/creator decides to close their gift registry and request a refund to their guests, guests will be given a refund of their gift registry item purchased, less the initial merchant service transaction fee and/or PayPal transaction fee. Refunds will be processed within 7 business days of the refund request.
- Guests may request a refund for purchases made in error or change of mind on a gift registry. Guests must advise Sent with Love in writing to email@example.com of their refund request. Refunds will be processed within 7 business days of the refund request.
- Your privacy is important to us. We will maintain and protect your privacy. In order to use the website, we may require information from you in order to provide the best service possible. All correspondence may also be collected and stored, particularly in regard to sales, support and accounts, including Email.
- The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card numbers) on our website, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). When Credit Card details are collected, we simply pass them on in order to be processed as required. We never permanently store complete Credit Card details.
- Sent with Love uses personally identifiable information for essential communications, such as Emails, accounts information, and critical service details. We may also use this information for other purposes, including some promotional Emails. If at any time a customer wishes not to receive such correspondence, they can request to be removed from any mailing lists by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Website.
- After ordering online, you will receive an email confirmation from us containing your order details (if you have provided your email address).